Corex Board Printing
Dimensions: A4 - A0
If you want to showcase a particular product or an event, Get a Corex Board printed from MR Printers. All you need to do is create an eye-catching design and choose your paper type, leave the rest to us.
Artwork Service Definitions
Just Print: You provide us with a press ready PDF and we run it through our machines
File Check: We'll double check your print ready files before printing and send you proof. Accepted files: PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPEG
File Assist: We'll turn any design into a print ready PDF before printing and send you a electronic proof. Accepted files: PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPEG
Corex BoardFrom £ 23.95
Choose Printing Options
3. Turnaround Times
Click a price below to add an item, based on your chosen printing options above and relevent service, to the basket.
Sending us the correct artwork for your productWhen sending us artwork please ensure the information below applies. If you send us incorrect artwork there will be a delay in processing your order and we may not be able to meet your selected deadline for delivery of the goods or having it ready for collection.
1. Please supply full size press-ready artwork in PDF format. (JPEG and other file format accepted depending on the resolution)
2. Resolution of the artwork must be 300dpi
3. Ensure 3mm bleed is included in artwork. For example: Size of A6 including 3mm bleed would be 111mm x 154.5mm without bleed (105mm x 148.5mm)
4. Colour mode must be in CMYK. RGB artwork will significantly affect the colours of the finished product
5. Ensure all fonts are embedded/outlined.
If you require help or guidance, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
We don't just print...
We are experts in graphic design
We have a team of In-house designers eager to take up your project. Whatever ideas you have in mind, be it small or large, from initial brief through to finished product, we can help to make your ideas flourish into reality. From a simple logo to a complex brochure, our designers have the expertise and knowledge to understand your needs and requirements and produce quality designs in line with your specifications.