PLASTIC BUSINESS CARDFor a long lasting business card, there's nothing better than a plastic business card. Available as white, black or transparent 760micron; PVC and printed in full colour. You have the option for a range of special finishes:
3D Spot UV
giving your card a luxury feel and finish
Plastic Business CardFrom £ 125.00
Choose Printing Options
2. Turnaround Times
3. Artwork Service
Click a price below to add an item, based on your chosen printing options above and relevent service, to the basket.
The main benefit of plastic business cards is the longevity and rigidness of the cards. They create a unique look and feel giving it vibrancy over any other card. Also you can apply some really cool effect on your plastic business card such as Spot UV, Gold Foiling, Silver Foiling.
Sending us the correct artwork for your productWhen sending us artwork please ensure the information below applies. If you send us incorrect artwork there will be a delay in processing your order and we may not be able to meet your selected deadline for delivery of the goods or having it ready for collection.
1. Please supply full size press-ready artwork in PDF format. (JPEG and other file format accepted depending on the resolution)
2. Resolution of the artwork must be 300dpi
3. Ensure 3mm bleed is included in artwork. For example: Size of A6 including 3mm bleed would be 111mm x 154.5mm without bleed (105mm x 148.5mm)
4. Colour mode must be in CMYK. RGB artwork will significantly affect the colours of the finished product
5. Ensure all fonts are embedded/outlined.
If you require help or guidance, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
We don't just print...
We are experts in graphic design
We have a team of In-house designers eager to take up your project. Whatever ideas you have in mind, be it small or large, from initial brief through to finished product, we can help to make your ideas flourish into reality. From a simple logo to a complex brochure, our designers have the expertise and knowledge to understand your needs and requirements and produce quality designs in line with your specifications.